Thursday, June 23, 2011

Detroit Girl Groups


This here's for anyone who always the the treble knob turned up all the way on their stereo. 18 cuts of detroit soul that sound like they found the master tapes in a soggy tin can. As I write this my entire day off is being pissed away because of a downpour. Whatever, I'll just stay inside and think about how babysitting sucks. There's a nice variety of northern soul, deep soul, and some doo-woppy stuff. Fun for the whole family or at least a house full of gangly white kids. The guitar break on Sick Spell kills me every time. The tone is pefect, it's almost as if you're hearing it from the apartment next-door, with your head leaning up against the wall. Nice HQ vinyl rips from me and stuff. Hope you like it, if not fuck you.



Detroit Girl Groups

No comments:

Post a Comment